Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 36 Obvi cado 2/5/14

Today Ryan and I finally were able to enjoy an avocado to the fullest, without ruining it with chicken rocks. We went all out, buying salt and lime to put on top. It was scrumptious. When we got to school Nick told us that Moz was sick and wouldn't be coming in. Ryan and I stayed at school anyway and finished up some loose ends to our lesson.When we were done we left and got lunch at the boomerang. I ordered a salad for the first time since being in Thailand, not because I never wanted one before, but because salad isn't an option on many menus. It was a simple salad; lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and onions. I wanted a healthy change, but was a little disappointed when they brought it out with mayonnaise drizzled all over the top. Mental note; next time ask for no dressing. After lunch we went back to the apartment and had a reading and writing marathon. I started reading a bood book called " I am another you", and Ryan started to work on an informational pamphlet for Aronia berries. The day seemed to go by quickly and before we knew it, it was dark out. We left for our usual smoothie run, but returned shortly after to end the night with the movie castaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment